Our TalentMap Assessment empowered Local Government Units, Academes and
Private Organizations to develop programs aligned with the Global 21st Century Skills.
Wise decisions were made with the help of reliable and actionable data.
Launch a Pilot
Ready for a Pilot group Assessment?
Tell us more about you so we can
help you get started with the
assessment. Absolutely FREE.
Run a pilot TalentMap assessment for your Academe and Organization.
The Assessment evaluates the strengths and weaknesses of the Filipino Labor force in terms of Employability using the Global 21st century skills framework. This includes out of school youth, students, trainees and workers. Using the results gathered from this assessment, stakeholders can gain valuable insight on how they can train and further develop their labor force.
We believe that every Filipino worker deserves full, decent and productive employment opportunities.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of your employees in terms of the 15 21st Century Skills.
- Understand the training needs of each department, create your training calendar for the year.
- Know the skills needed and create the norms for your future employees
- Enhance the abilities as needed by each department
- Create a climate survey, talent mapping and career pathing may be establish for your company.
- Save time and money for the recruiter. This gives recruiters more time to perform other tasks.
- Provide a snapshot of a candidate’s employability rating via the scorecard.
- Participate in our nation building efforts as we work with our government in updating our labor market information.
Need other types of Assessments?
We have over 7,000+ specialized assessments. Allow us to sit down with you over a cup of coffee to explore what will best suit your Organization’s requirements.
Measure 15 Essential 21st Century Skills
These skills and competencies were carefully selected to be relevant for the Filipino Workforce
Creative Problem Solving
- Using lateral thinking.
- Draing conclusions from evidences.
- Comprehending a passage.
- Drawing a conclusion.
- Understanding the situation and calculating.
- Solving word problem.
- Identifying immediate risk.
- Sensing other’s feelings/subtle nuances.
- Identifying high-stressors in events.
- Staying positive after failure.
- Applying criteria reasoning.
- Identifying logical fallacies.
- Using simple present tense.
- Comprehending and correcting sentences.
- Delegating high priority unexpected tasks.
- Pairing physical with mental tasks.
- Setting realistically challenging goals.
- Resisting short term temptations.
- Making decisions with consensus
- Identifying a win-win solution.
- Choosing alternatives within budget.
- Juggling commitments simultaneously.
- Generating novel ideas.
- Overcoming failures through alternatives.
Planning & Organizing
- Gathering relevant start-up info
- Present and Future Budgeting
- Approacing personal issues directly.
- Initiating conversations appropriately.
- Dealing with customers honestly.
- Providing accurate employment history.